Friday, December 7, 2012

New post below

It's a little late - sorry, crazy week that ended with me having to bake a bunch of cookies for a party tonight and clean my house for guests coming in tomorrow.
I don't know when the next post will be - my internet is probably getting shut off on Sunday, and I don't know when it will be back on. We're strapped for cash (tis the season, huh?) Good news is my kids will have Christmas presents (my neighbors kids might not be so lucky and I'm trying to get either money together to help or at least give her some of the boys old toys to re-gift) and Jeremy got a new job that pays more and has bonuses and all that jazz. Downside to that is that because of the holidays and waiting for a background check to clear, he won't start until the 29th of December - BUT hey, new better paying job whoot!

I will keep writing and when I go to my Mom's I will try to post, it's just my laptop is literally falling apart (the tabs broke off so I have it duct taped, lol)
Sorry about the whole mess - there's not a ton I can do about it though. I hope you all have a fantastic holiday though :-)

2 comments:

  1. No Problem, hope you have a great week/weekend. Ill keep looking for your post, but only because im one of these ppl that continues to check anyway...haha!
    You sound happy about the new job which is great, idk about your area but here we are just glad to have/keep jobs. So congrats on that :)
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah here it's not so great - it's getting a little better, but Jeremy's been looking for at least a second job and had applied everywhere (fast food, gas stations, places that wanted seasonal help) and most places he didn't even get an interview! But then he got this one so I'm just super happy.

    ReplyDelete