Saturday, December 1, 2012

Alright, the post is done (and actually has been done since around Tuesday) but I just... I don't like it. It's all over the place and not very good - and that's why I haven't posted it. I kept hoping I could re-write it, but either it was crazy OR I didn't know HOW to fix it. BUT, I had an idea come to me last night, so I think I'm going to re-write it.

So, it'll be up by Monday (I'm actually hoping tomorrow, but my kids are on too much birthday meltdown, and Jer had three days off of work - he took Thursday and Saturday are his normal days off and he took a vacation day Friday for Eli's birthday - and tomorrow is his first day back so I'm not sure how they'll handle that) and then since I missed last week, I plan to post a second post by Friday.

I'd like to pick up the paces of writing, I feel like the story is moving super slowly, but I just need to get a schedule down that works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment