Thursday, December 27, 2012

Haven't forgotten about you guys. My laptop crapped out on me on Sunday or Monday. My keyboard randomly stopped working. It popped back on randomly yesterday (right after we bought a new keyboard for it to see if that would work, isn't that how it goes?) So I couldn't write until yesterday, which didn't help me much because I was in the doctors office in a snow storm with both boys who had matching ear infections. Today we spent the morning at an eye appointment for Cayden getting so not so great news, and the rest of the day with Jeremy's family celebrating Christmas with them. I know of course am developing another cold

Working on the post tomorrow (I would say tonight but I' taking my tired sick butt to bed) Hopefully it'll be up late tomorrow, at the latest Saturday. Just wanted to keep y'all updated.

How was your Christmas? Ours went pretty good - it was just really exhausting, but in a totally good way :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad your Christmas was special. What was the not-so-great news regarding Cayden's eye appointment, if you don't mind the question? Hope it wasn't anything TOO serious.

    ReplyDelete