Sunday, April 7, 2013

Whatever.... Sunday?

First off - I just wanted to make a comment about typos and such. I don't have an editor (and I suck and hate editing my stuff, soooo I usually don't do it. Sometimes I'll go back and re-read stuff but I don't actually search for errors.) Sometimes I also get interrupting right smack dab in the middle of writing and mess up or lose my train of thought... Basically, if you see a big error, feel free to (nicely please!) point it out. If it's something minor (spelling error, maybe wrong punctuation.) we'll skip it, but if I call someone by someone elses name, ect. Point it out in the comments and I'll usually go back and fix it :-)

I was going to write about Easter this week, and then realized it was totally boring. I mean I had fun - but it was the normal "eat, find eggs, family" deal.



Today I "ran" my first 5k. I say "ran" because I didn't run any of it. BUT I did finish, and I didn't finish last. It was a glow run at night, and it was pretty fun, but I'm very tired now and have the feeling I'll be very sore tomorrow (I had planned on suggesting a family hike. Don't think that's going to happen.)

I have nothing else to write about, so I thought I'd leave it with a question for you all to answer and possibly start a discussion in the comments: What's one thing you've always wanted to do?

1 comment:

  1. That picture of the boys sleeping together in their costumes is the cutest thing I've seen today.

    ReplyDelete