Monday, August 6, 2012

One last thing and then I'll stop rambling.

Sorry for the multiple posts, but if you haven't been here since last week, last week's post is up, and this week's post is below this one. I was going to wait until later tomorrow to post it, but my internet has been spotting again, and so I didn't want to lose it and not be able to post, and I don't trust scheduling things since sometimes they don't post when they're supposed to. So, recap - if you haven't been back since last week, two new posts are up, plus a post explaining that this thursday I'm getting my tooth pulled and Monday's post might be late if I'm in a fuck ton of pain, which I'm hoping that I won't be, unless I can get a post done before Thursday :-) And for those of you who asked, I commented but in case you missed it, yes, that Matt i the old Matt. I told you he'd be back :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Laura. I know it's been mentioned, but I'm not sure if you answered. Is there any way to add a follow button to your blog? I really enjoy the story, but I keep forgetting about it. Then, when I remember, I have to scroll way back to the final post on your old blog to find the address to this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally forgot about that. My internet was out and I just got back online, but lemme play around with it and see if I can find it. Blogger changed their layout stuff and I hate it and don't know where anything is :-/

      Delete
  2. Alright, I think I fixed it, it doesn't look like the old follow button, but I added all the follow options it gave me to try to make sure I got the right one, lol.

    ReplyDelete