Sunday, August 5, 2012

New post below

Internet is back up for now. Hopefully it stays that way! Here's how I'm hoping this week will go - this is technically last weeks post. I'm hoping by Wednesday to have this weeks post up, and then we will be back on track. I'm also hoping to have next week's post done. If not, it *might* be late. I have a broken tooth that ended up getting infected (and it hurts like a mother) They're pulling it on Thursday. I'm terrified, because I don't do dentists (which is why I hadn't gotten it fixed, which is why it got infected) I'm hoping it won't hurt and I'll be fine. But, I'm also being realistic and I might be in a lot of pain and if that's the case I'll hopefully be (legally) drugged, so if I don't get it done before that, it might be late. I know you guys are cool with it, I just want to let you know what's going on. And I do think I am blogging cursed, lol. I don't seem to have as many issues until I start writing and then it's like the universe conspires against me. BUT, my ankle feels much better, my brother is doing much better (quit smoking, at least so far, which is awesome!!) so hopefully we get this tooth taken care of and we'll be good. If that's the case then starting next week I'm also hoping to pick up a whatever wednesday and show you how much the boys have grown (Cayden will be 4!!! in less than two months and starting preschool and Eli will be 2 in 4 months!)

No comments:

Post a Comment