Monday, March 4, 2013

Still haven't updated. Part of it is jeremy still hasn't looked to see what's wrong with my computer rejecting word, part of it is that the kids have been sick (nothing major, colds from the neighnor kids. Not big enough to slow them down, but big enough to make them whiney and clingy.) But the biggest thing is that you may remember me talking aboutmy brother and how he has an issue with the courts. He got offered a plea, which on one hand is good because there's no jail time, but there's a stipulation that comes with it that I've been dealing with. I know that's very vague and I'm sorry, but I don't want to more into it. I've gotten judged about it fr some close friends so I don't want to open myself up to critism from internet strangers (and I realize most of you wouldn't, and I don't consider most of you strangers even, but there's always someone who has to say something mwan, and this topic is especially sensitive.) I've never censored anyone's comments here (well, unless they were spam) and I don't want too, but I kmowI couldn't handle negative comments about this and so I think its best to keep it to myself. Anyway. It is again jeremys day off and though we have a busy morning I'm hoping that the 80th time is the charm and he looks into fixing whatever the issue is. Excuse any typos. Its 3am amd I'm on my pHone

2 comments:

  1. but if you try to open the attachment as a google doc, you don't have to have microsoft to open it. you have the email as an attachment and then you click VIEW next to it, and it opens it as a GOOGLE DOC. not as a microsoft doc. and since you have a gmail account, this should be second nature / knowledge to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, No worries, Life comes first. We will be waiting for you when you can post. until then i hope life gets a little easier on you, and your little ones get well soon. Take care

    ReplyDelete