Friday, February 1, 2013

Skipping this week - sorry. It was my birthday on Thursday and I have a friend leaving town, and then a baby shower tomorrow that I had to make a gift for, so I just didn't have time in between celebrating. (I was hoping to get some stuff done during nap time today but Eli's decided to drop naps and then the boy I baby-sit was sick and woke up super early from his nap because he had an accident so believe me, much rather would have been writing than cleaning up poop.)

Hoping to do two posts next week to make up for it (and then if everything goes the way I plan, I wrote ahead awhile ago and it should take me up to that point so we should be good for the next two weeks.

Sorry again, but hey, happy birthday to me!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday hope you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! A little late but better late than never. Hope you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete