Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Whatever Wednesday: I didn't want to stop whining this early.

Monday's post will probably be late. I'm sorry. I really didn't want to do that with this blog, and I had it handled by being ahead, but then I got knocked off kilter with the news of my cousin. Then, this morning, I woke up to more bad news: My brother had a heart attack. He's fine, now, or at least should be, but it was a pretty bad heart attack. His heart stopped, and they had to place a stent. He almost didn't call the squad (and actually hung up while calling them, but they called back.) He'll be in the hospital for a couple days, so I'll be there and here, and then my cousins wake is this Friday (and her funeral is Saturday, but I can't go to that.) I know you all understand, but I wanted to let you know what's going on. I'm still going to try to get it up on Monday, but it really just depends on how stuff is going. Again, I am so sorry. I really didn't want to start postponing stuff, ESPECIALLY this early, but I just didn't expect any of this.

2 comments:

  1. Take care of your family that is the most important! We will still be here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life happens. Take care of your family and yourself. We'll be here when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete