Monday, July 16, 2012

There will be a post up today - I decided at the last minute to add something between the last post and the one I had written for today, and it is pretty much done, I just haven't had time to post it (the new blogger is weird, and if I just copy and paste it in, it looks weird, so it takes longer to just post) I would have had it done but Eli woke up last night at 3 am with a random fever and was up for an hour. He's fine now but he slept in until 11!!! (AND I got to enjoy it because Cayden was staying at my sisters!) But, it threw me off schedule for today and I haven't had time to post it.The good news is this means that next week post is already done and won't be late :-) I also was all butt hurt because I thought no one was commenting and I was like "ohhhh they hate it!" but it turns out for some reason this account is sending comment notifications to my gmail and not my regular email, so I was pleased to come on and see that there were comments and you guys seem to like it! So, if I didn't respond, don't think I was ignoring you, I only just found them! I'm going out now to meet a friend, but look for a post probably around ten or 11 est time.

No comments:

Post a Comment