Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What do you think?

I'm considering starting another whatever Wednesday - maybe not necessarily on Wednesday, but whenever. I'm assuming all of you are here from the other blog, and I know I talked about my kids occasionally and I didn't know if anyone would want to see/here more about them. I know some friends followed me from Cosmo's bedroom blog - I started talking to them before my oldest was born and he's about to be four here in a couple months. How crazy is that, huh? Anyway, let me know your thoughts. It may not even be every week, just every once in awhile. My boys are huge now, I think y'all would be surprised :-)

3 comments:

  1. Woah! 4?! That means I've been following you for 3 years. Time flies! I would love to hear more about what is going on with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for whatever Wednesdays on whatever day you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, first of all id like to say welcome back to writing. I am enjoying this one as much as your last one :)
    I would like to know if the "whatever" posts will take the place of your regular posting? Hope your summer is treating you well, take care

    ReplyDelete