Monday, July 30, 2012

OK, I think the week from hell is over

My brother came home from the hospital on Sunday. I had expected to go over there, run some errands for my Mom, come home and bang out a post. Only while there I was sitting on the sofa, stood, and didn't realize my foot fell asleep. When I put weight on it, it rolled and popped and hurt pretty bad, so instead of going home, I headed to the ER to be diagnosed with a bad sprain. Because I had to end the week with a bang, right? So I didn't get home from the ER until like 11:30 last night and then I was in no mood to write, so obviously no post today. What does this mean? Well, I'm supposed to be resting it all week and I can't go to the gym for two weeks (bummer) But, Jer can't take off all week from work, so I still have the kids during the day, but the rest of the time I'll be sitting on my butt. I'll have a post up by Friday (hopefully sooner, but giving myself a longer deadline just in case) and then hope to be back on schedule by Monday (so another post on Monday.) Again, I'm sorry. I know you guys understand, but I don't want this to be another blog that gets derailed. I just got thrown for a little loop but I'll be back on track :-)

3 comments:

  1. Ice, ice, baby! And rest when possible. I have done that more times then I care to count. Swelling and pain are crazy. Feel better soon! mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will stick around this blog is starting out good and the last one was awesome! Take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better that sucks. Truly sucks. I hope you feel better. Rest that foot as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete