Thursday, January 10, 2013

New post below

Thank you all for the well wishes towards my Mom - she's fine. Three days spent in the hospital and all they could tell her is that she's fine. I mean I'd rather her go in and be checked out (she was having chest pains, and she had an issue within the past year where she had to get a stent placed, so better safe than sorry.) It was just a stressful day because I had to take my brother to his appointment for his heart thing and they told us they thought he was in afib or whatever, and I had the kids and had promised them we could go to COSI which I had been promising them forever, so basically it was a day of running everyone everywhere and lots of parking garages with two small kids, lol.

Everything's good now, so far, but I am pretty busy. Jeremy started his new job which is good, but he's currently working a second job as well and is pretty much gone from 9am-2am (he comes home for an hour between jobs) So I'm on with the kids all the time, and I've started watching my neighbors kids as well, so it's been busy. I'm happy, because it's money which we need, but it's just hectic.

Mum - to answer your question about the other post, no there is nothing missing. I was trying to jump to a whole "later on", but probably should have just said "Later on" and I'm not sure why I didn't, lol. I know you weren't complaining, but I really don't edit my stuff at all, so if you guys ever see anything, that's probably why it happened. I know I SHOULD edit, buuuuut I pretty much hate doing it, and I've had people volunteer to edit for me before but I barely get posts done on time now, let alone in time for people to edit and then to post, so, just give me a shout out when you see something major :-)

How's everyone else doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment