Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm so very sorry

I am really touched that you guys were so concerned, and I am so very sorry I didn't come with an update sooner, and I am sorry that I caused any concern or upset. I meant to come with an explanation, but it's been one thing after another and I also dreaded coming back with excuse after excuse. I think I'm blog cursed. It started off with getting the news that one of my very good friends is moving. The move was supposed to take place in January, which sucked, but at least gave us a good chunk of time together. Then she got a job offer, and they want her now, and with the economy like it is... Well. It went from January to the end of the month. Her son is my son's best friend, so it's kind of a double whammy. Then, I don't know if any of you remember last year when I wrote that my brother was in some legal trouble. I didn't get in to it too much, and I won't now either, but basically we were told the charges were dropped and it was over. Well, we got news this month that charges were refiled. Again, I don't want too (and really don't even know if I'm allowed or if it would be smart too) get into it, but it's very serious, and a very scary time. Then for fun, my father in law ended up back in the hospital. He's in heart failure. Which is not really a shocker. And because that's not enough to deal with, Cayden is having a very hard time lately. I'm guessing it's because he's picking up on the things going on around him, but he's been very difficult, and he doesn't want to be away from me. He's been trying to refuse to go to school, and he's been waking in the middle of the night crying. There are some smaller issues mixed in as well - my other best friend and I are fighting, my husband lost 60 dollars this week which screws our weekly budget, which while isn't the end of the world, isn't something I want to deal with. I don't know when I'll be back. Hell, I don't know IF i'll be back. I'm so very sorry, I didn't want to do this to you guys again, but when it rains, it pours, right? Again, I'm sorry if I worried anyone. Physically we're all OK, it's just mentally I'm at capacity right now. I'm hoping to write (for fun, to de-stress) soon, so all I can suggest is to periodically check back, and again, I am so sorry, but I do appreciate the love and good wishes <3

6 comments:

  1. Ack don't do the If i will be back thing on us, just come back when you are ready!

    Hope things get better soon.

    I did not know charges could be refiled? I know they can't be up here unless there is new evidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that you and your boys are ok "physically". Take care of you and your family now. We will be here when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...some good (you're alright physically), and some stressful (very). You poor thing: so much on your plate right now. No wonder you haven't been able to post. Totally understandable; it's just a matter of priorities, and right now, your personal life is weighing very heavily on your shoulders. Hope the load lightens very soon, and happier (less stressful) times are on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you positive vibes. Hang in there. I hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, Laura. I hope everything turns around for you really soon. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys.

    He never actually had a trial the first time around - he was in custody, and had an arraignment, but then he was released and we were told it was over. I have a friend who knows way more about legal stuff than I do (I worked in a lawyers office for a few months and still have no effing clue what's going on) and what he thinks happened is that they charged him, then released him so that they could gather evidence. Now they have the evidence they need, so charges are being re-filed. I don't know why they would charge him when they didn't have the evidence, but again, I don't know how stuff works which makes it all the more confusing.

    He has his arraignment yesterday, and the good news is they didn't keep him, he's out right now, pending his trial. So, in 6-8 weeks I'll probably be freaking out all over again.

    ReplyDelete